- Agent middleware that can be used as the basis for large-scale distributed simulations, co-simulations and hardware in the loop demonstrators.
- Computer science - algorithms for the distributed management of large-scale generation systems, including aggregation, dissemination and clustering.
- Security - all aspects of security involved in distributed energy systems or experiments.
Currently available simulators
- AgentScape – large-scale open distributed heterogeneous agent-based applications, with a focus on security issues.
- AgentScope Experimentation environment: generic interface for running experiments to develop large-scale distributed agent systems, with a library of DER components focusing on Virtual Power Stations and dynamic configuration. Distributed experiments written using AgentScope can be run on AgentScape.
Services On Offer
Support using AgentScape/AgentScope.
Input on security issues encountered.
Simulation tools in development
Distribution and security issues for Imperial's remote lab experiments.
Experience Labs platform Distributed AgentScope/AgentScape experiment setup to connects live prosumer nodes and co-simulators being developed as part of the Experience Labs project.